Saturday, December 6, 2008

Abbey Lincoln & Stan Getz - You Gotta Pay The Band
1991
1. Bird Alone
2. I'm in Love
3. You Gotta Pay the Band
4. Brother Can You Spare a Dime
5. You Made Me Funny
6. And How I Hoped For Your Love
7. When I'm Called Home
8. Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams
9. Up Jumped Spring
10. Time For Love, A
Abbey Lincoln\Abbey Sings Billie, Vol. 1
1. What a Little Moonlight Can Do - Abbey Lincoln, Woods, Harry
2. I Only Have Eyes for You - Abbey Lincoln, Dubin, Al
3. Gloomy Sunday - Abbey Lincoln, Javor, Laszlo
4. Crazy He Calls Me - Abbey Lincoln, Russell, Bob
5. Strange Fruit - Abbey Lincoln, Allan, Lewis
6. Lover Man - Abbey Lincoln, Davis, Jimmy
7. These Foolish Things - Abbey Lincoln, Link, Harry
8. I'll Be Seeing You - Abbey Lincoln, Fain, Sammy
9. Soul Eyes - Abbey Lincoln, Waldron, Mal
10. Ill Wind - Abbey Lincoln, Arlen, Harold

7 comments:

Doctor Okeh said...

Abbey & Stan
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zo0oc2sdzzi

Abbey Sings Billie
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n0sa4m1nrn0

ENJOY!!!
I'm out for the night kiddos...

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE.

les18e said...

Thanks so much Doc. I luv Mrs. Max Roach.

Simon666 said...

Thanks Doc.
Added a link to this post in my Harold Vick sessionography. (He's on sax here, this was his last recording).

Messiah of Soul Power Music Group said...

Doc! i know it's been a minute but i was having computer problems.....thanks for this Abbey fam! You know that's my girl! Peace


Messiah

Apani said...

Thank you Doc! Appreciate it!

subharmonia.blogspot.com said...

Any chance of a re-up please? As a great Abbey & Stan fan I am looking for this albums for along time!